- Welcome to Magnetized Gaming
Terms & Conditions
1. By “content” we mean anything that is visible to others on the site, stored by the site, or transmitted through the site, including but not limited to all account details, all personal details, profile information, posts, photos, images, text, comments, blogs, status updates, messages, emails, screen names, usernames, contact information, including anything which is a copyright, trademark, logo, brand, design, or other type of intellectual property.
2. By “information” we mean anything that is stored by the site, or transmitted through the site, including but not limited to all account details, all personal details, financial, credit/debit card, or payment system (eg PayPal) information, profile information, contact information, posts, photos, images, text, comments, blogs, status updates, messages, emails, screen names, usernames, contact information, and may include material which is copyright material, trademark, logo, brand, design, or other type of intellectual property.
3. “us” or “we” refers to the management or proprietors of the site.
4. By “the site” we mean “www.magnetized.org”.
5. The purpose of the site is to create an online gaming community marked by positive and constructive interaction between site users.
6. You agree to only use this site for the purposes for which it was intended.
7. In particular, you agree:
a. not to use the site to post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload any bogus content;
b. not to use the site to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or to make misrepresentations in any content you post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload;
c. not to use the site for any illegal purposes or in a way which breaks the law;
d. to use the site in a professional manner and only to generate and publish bona fide content;
e. not to use the site to facilitate promotion of any products, services or commercial interests external to the site;
f. you will not post any content which belongs to someone else;
g. You will not post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload any content which infringes the rights of someone else or breaks the law;
h. You have the right to publish all content which you post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload through the site;
i. that all your personal information and content is genuine and correct;
j. You will not post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload content which we consider political, religious, illegal, defamatory, sexually explicit, or offensive;
k. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any other user of the site;
l. You will not engage in extortion, deception, or stealing or misuse of personal information, (including, financial, credit/debit card, or payment system (eg PayPal) information), on or from the site;
m. You will not create more than one account;
n. You will not create an account for someone else or in someone else’s name;
o. You will not attempt to impersonate another real or fictitious person, or use another person’s real, online or gaming identity, screen name, or username on the site;
p. You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account;
q. You will not use our brand, copyright material, logos, designs, trademarks, or other intellectual property, or copy or reproduce any part of the site or the code of the site, other than by accessing the site for its intended purpose;
r. You will not post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload personal information about someone else;
s. You will not attempt to ‘hack’ into the site, or post, create, reproduce, transmit or upload any virus or malicious code to or through the site;
t. You are responsible for your actions on the site;
u. You agree that you take all responsibility for all actions you take on or through the site;
v. You agree to hold us blameless and to indemnify us against all parties for any and all consequences of any actions you take on the site.
Action we can take
8. We, in our absolute discretion, may take any or all of the following actions in relation to your use of the site, without prior notice and at our sole election:
a. delete, suspend and disable any or all accounts you have on the site;
b. temporarily or permanently delete any or all content which was provided by you;
c. remove any or all content provided by you from display or access on the site;
d. prevent or retract any communication, message, email or transmission by or to your account or accounts;
e. block your future use of or access to our site, including your ability to create new accounts and provide new content;
f. prevent other users from being able to interact with or contact you or view your profile or content;
g. explain to other people what action we have taken and the reasons why we took that action, which may include identifying you or your accounts.
9. You agree to hold us blameless for any action that we take in this regard.
10. When you make public, publish or transmit any content through the operation of the site, you grant to us an exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free, transferrable licence to publish, use, display, reproduce, store, transmit, communicate, and copy the content, including the publication and display of the content through any medium operated by us or by a third party.
11. We retain the copyright and intellectual property rights in all parts of the site.
Limitation of liability
12. You use our site at your own risk.
13. We make no agreement with you that the services contain within the site will be delivered. The site is provided ‘as is’ and is available when access is available.
14. You understand that we make no offer to you regarding our performing any service or the functioning of or access to the site.
15. In particular, we make no express or implied, offer, statements, warranties, guarantees, promises, or representations that:
a. our site will function as expected or be error-free, bug-free, virus-free, infection-free, available, accessible, of merchantable quality or fit for any particular purpose;
b. data on our site, stored on the servers hosting our site, back up files, or data transmitted between these places, or between these places, you, and other people, including your login details, personal information, financial and payment information, and other content, is secure or free from accidental, incidental, or malicious access, destruction, or use
c. that content on the site is genuine, true, accurate, up-to-date, correct or free from misrepresentation or misstatement;
16. You indemnify us and hold us harmless against any loss or damage you or a third party may suffer as a result of:
a. you accessing or using our site, with or without creating an account on our site;
b. our site not functioning as expected;
c. any inaccuracies, fraud, or misrepresentations contained in content accessible through or visible on the site;
d. any use of the site by you that harms someone else;
e. any interaction you have with someone else on the site;
f. any passing of information (including, financial, credit/debit card, or payment system (eg PayPal) information) between you and someone else on the site, no matter how that information is passed;
g. any use of the site by a someone else or content provided by someone else that harms you;
h. any action we may take regarding our site, including the removal of content from display, permanent deletion of data and content, blocking any persons from using the site or creating an account, refusing to send any email or communication, or the shutting down of part of or the whole of the site;
i. accidental, malicious, incidental, or unauthorised access to data or content belonging to you or someone else;
j. disclosure of your information by us.
17. This limitation of liability applies to all loss or damage, howsoever manifested, including all financial loss, costs, expenses (including legal expenses), lost business opportunity or competitive advantage, injury, pain or suffering, loss of reputation, claims, demands, and suits, suffered by or directed at you or someone else, howsoever arising and whether direct or indirect.
18. To the extent permitted by law, where we cannot exclude any liability, our liability shall be limited to providing you with services again, but only if the site remains online and operational.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
19. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you agree that publication of a new version of these terms and conditions on the site is taken to be sufficient notice to you of your agreement to be bound by the latest version of these terms and conditions.
© 2018 Copyright © 2004-2018 Magnetized. All rights reserved.